Love beer and want to know more about how it is made? Then join us for Manchester’s Microbrewery Experience Tour – our in depth look behind the scenes tour.
- In depth behind the scenes tour
- Learn about the brewing process and tour the equipment
- Tastings included at each stop
- Led by expert local beer guides
This experience gives you access to several of Manchester’s most innovative microbreweries. During your trip with us, you’ll get to tour each brewery’s equipment and learn how they craft every pint of their delicious beer.
The tours are led by either the head brewer or a member of brewing staff and you’ll have the opportunity to ask them any questions you have about the brewery and the beers they make. We wouldn’t want to leave you thirsty after all that beer talk, so you’ll have the chance to sample each brewery’s beer, freshly poured in their own taproom.
Looking for a lighter experience then consider our shorter Manchester Beer Tasting Tour.
- Meet upstairs inside Piccadilly Tap
- Head to Beer Nouveau for tour and tastings
- Walk down to Alphabet Brewery for tour and tastings
- Finish up at Manchester Union Larger for tour and tastings
- Stops can differ depending on the day/time of the tour
- All tastings included.
- Walking distance is 1.2 miles
- Food not included
- Wheelchair friendly route and venues (except meeting point)
- Meeting at Piccadilly Tap ready to leave at the start time.
- We reserve the right to change the tour route, should we need to due to closures and circumstances outside of our control
- It’s Manchester and it’s likely to rain! Please bring suitable clothing with you to protect against the weather.
- There is walking involved! 10-15 minutes between each stop. Please let us know if you have mobility requirements and we will be happy to help cater for you.
- If you are buying this tour as a gift, please ensure you pass on all the above details to the recipient.